5 Ways to Burn Calories You Might Not Have Thought Of
- Golfing. is a precision club and ball sport, in which competing players use many types of clubs to hit balls into a series of holes on a golf course using the fewest number of strokes.
- Hiking. Walking on trails, usually in hilly or rough terrain, typically in natural environments.
- Hockey (street & ice) A family of sports in which two teams play against each other by trying to maneuver a ball or a puck into the opponent’s goal using a hockey sticks.
- Marathon (full). A 26.2-mile foot race usually run on a road.
- Mountain bike. Off-road biking on trails.