5 Fun Activities You Should Try
- 5K run. A foot race of 3.2 miles or five kilometers. May be indoors or outdoors. Remember you don’t always have to run, start off walking the event and build up to running.
- 10K run. A foot race of 6.4 miles or ten kilometers.
- Adventure race. A relatively long-term event that combines two or more of the following: orienteering, navigation, climbing, cross-country running, mountain biking, and paddling.
- Aquathon. A race consisting of a swim and bike (no run).
- Bouldering. Climbing rocks without ropes, usually short climbs on natural or man-made boulders.